First one done! I’ll try to make some cement pots for the other ones. Let’s see how that works out… I’ve never worked with cement before… 🙂
I found some easy and cute baby boots on Pinterest, so decided to adapt the pattern to crochet and here is how they turned up:
Here are the instructions:
(All stitches were half double crochet stitches)
Then sew it all together:
A1 with B1, A2 with B2, ans both Cs with D
This gives you boots for 1-3 month baby, approximately. I suppose it is easy to “scale-up” but haven´t tried yet…
Now you can go and make as many variations as you want 🙂
Some examples made by me:
So we forgot to buy pot holders on our IKEA-trip… Good opportunity to try something new and use the T-shirt yarn I bought 2 years ago, right?
So here is my first attempt to write a pattern! (I didn’t follow any pattern, just did them as I went…) Sorry for any mistakes or if it’s written in a confusing way… 🙂
Square pot holder:
1. Chain – I made a chain with 15 loops, but can be as big or as small as you want.
2. Sc on the second loop from the end of the chain, and them one sc in every loop of the chain. Then chain one and turn the work
3. Sc in every sc of the previous row
4. Repeat 3 as many times as necessary to get the pot holder the size you want it to be.
5. When finished the last row chain 8-10 to make the little loop that allows you to hang your work.
Circular pot holder:
1. Make a magic circle with 6 sc. Slip stitch on the first sc and chain one.
2. Make 2xsc in each if the 6 stitches of the previous row. Slip stitch on the first sc and chain two.
3. Make 2x DC in each stitch from previous row. Slip stitch on the first sc and chain two.
4. Make a DC into the same stitch where you chained two, 2x DC in the next stitch, 1x DC in the next stitch. Then repeat until end: 2xdc, 2xdc, 1xc.
5. When you reach the end slip stitch into the first stitch, and make a small chain to to the hanging loop.
Sc= single croche
I just love the Hot air balloon theme! Couldn’t wait anymore to organise a party with this theme… So baby m and mummy M wet the “lucky ones” 😀
Mummy M best friend did this beautiful “diaper cake” in the shape of a stroller, with many sweet gifts on it:
I think Mummy M and Daddy F will have a good time changing diapers during the nights:
**** Thanks M for letting us prepare the party at your place! ***
Who’s next?? Any suggestions for party themes?